Park lab publications
CD4 effector T cell differentiation is controlled by IL-15 that is expressed and presented in trans. Waickman AT, Ligons DL, Hwang S, Park JY, Lazarevic V, Sato N, and Park JH. Cytokine. 2017
- Phenotype and tissue residency of lymphocytes in the murine oral mucosa.
- Park JY, Chung H, Choi Y, and Park JH. Front. Immunol. 8:250, doi: 10.3389
- Soluble gc cytokine receptor suppresses IL-15 signaling and impaires iNKT cell development in the thymus. Park JY, Jo Y, Ko E, Luckey MA, Park YK, Park SH,Park JH, and Hong C. Sci. Rep. 6: 36962
- The common g-chain cytokine receptor: tricks-and-treats for T cells. Waickman AT, Park JY, and Park JH. Cell and Molecular Life Sci. 73: 253-269
2015 No Publications
- Activated T Cells Secrete an Alternatively Spliced Form of Common γ-Chain that Inhibits Cytokine Signaling and Exacerbates Inflammation. Hong C, Luckey MA, Ligons DL, Waickman AT, Park JY, Kim GY, Keller HR, Etzensperger R, Tai X, Lazarevic V, Feigenbaum L, Catalfamo M, Walsh ST, and Park JH. Immunity 40: 910-923.
- The transcription factor ThPOK suppresses Runx3 and imposes CD4(+) lineage fate by inducing the SOCS suppressors of cytokine signaling. Luckey MA, Kimura MY, Waickman AT, Feigenbaum L, Singer A, and Park JH. Nat. Immunol. 15:638-645
- Chronic Exposure to Type-I IFN under Lymphopenic Conditions Alters CD4 T Cell Homeostasis. Le Saout C, Hasley RB, Imamichi H, Tcheung L, Hu Z, Luckey MA, Park JH, Durum SK, Smith M, Rupert AW, Sneller MC, Lane HC, and Catalfamo M. PLoS Pathog. 2014, 10 (3):e1003976
- Ikaros is required to survive positive selection and to maintain clonal diversity during T cell development in the thymus. Tinsely KW, Hong C, Luckey MA, Park, JY, Kim GY, Yoon HW, Keller HR, Sacks AJ, Feigenbaum L, and Park JH. Blood 2013, 122: 2358-2368.
- Interleukin-6 expands homeostatic space for peripheral T cells. Hong C, Nam AS, Keller HR, Ligons DL, Park JY, Yoon HW, Park JJ, Luckey MA, and Park JH. Cytokine 2013, 64: 532-540
- HIV immune activation drives increased Eomes expression in memory CD8 T cells in association with transcriptional downregulation of CD127. Hasley RB, Hong C, Li W, Friesen T, Nakamura Y, Kim GY, Park JH, Hixon JA, Durum S, Hu Z, Sneller MC, Oguariri R, Imamichi T, Lane HC, and Catalfamo M. AIDS, 2013, 27: 1867-1877.
- Metabolic sensor AMPK directly phosphorylates RAG1 protein and regulates V(D)J recombination. Um JH, Brown AL, Singh SK, Chen Y, Gucek M, Lee BS, Luckey MA, Park JH, Sleckman BP, Gellert M, and Chung JH. PNAS, 2013
- Pim1 permits generation and survival of CD4+ T cells in the absence of γc cytokine receptor signaling. Linowes BA, Ligons DL, Nam AS, Hong C, Keller HR, Tai X, Luckey MA, and Park JH. Eur. J. Immunol. 2013
- IL-7 signaling must be intermittent, not continuous, during CD8(+) T cell homeostasis to promote cell survival instead of cell death. Kimura MY, Pobezinsky LA, Guinter TI, Thomas J, Adams A, Park JH, Tai X, and Singer A. Nat. Immunol., 2013, 14: 143-151
- gc cytokine signaling: graduate school in thymic education. Luckey M, and Park JH. Blood, 2012, 121: 4-6
- The DNA Damage- and Transcription-Associated Protein Paxip1 Controls Thymocyte Development and Emigration. Callen E, Faryabi RB, Luckey M, Hao B, Daniel JA, Yang W, Sun HW, Dressler G, Peng W, Chi H, Ge K, Krangel MS, Park JH, and Nussenzweig A. Immunity, 2012, 37: 971-985
- Conditional deletion of cytokine receptor chains reveals that IL-7 and IL-15 specify CD8 cytotoxic lineage fate in the thymus. McCaughtry TM, Etzensperger R, Alag A., Tai X, Kurtulus S, Park JH, Grinberg A, Love P, Feigenbaum L, Erman B, and Singer A. Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2012, 209: 2263-2276
- CD8 lineage specific regulation of interleukin-7 receptor expression by the transcriptional repressor Gfi1. Ligons DL, Tuncer C, Linowes BA, Akcay IM, Kurtulus S, Deniz E, Arslan BA, Cevik SI, Keller HR, Luckey MA, Feigenbaum F, Moroy T, Ersahin T, Atalay R, Erman B, and Park JH. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2012, 287: 3486-34399
- An in vivo IL-7 requirement for peripheral Foxp3+ regulatory T cell homeostasis. Kim GY, Ligons DL, Hong C, Luckey MA, Keller HR, Tai X, Lucas PJ, Gress RE, and Park JH. Journal of Immunology, 2012, 188: 5859-5866
- Clonal deletion and the fate of autoreactive thymocytes that survive negative selection. Pobezinsky LA, Angelov GS, Tai X, Jeurling S, Van Laethem F, Feigenbaum L, Park JH, and Alfred Singer. Nature Immunology, 2012, 13: 569–578
- Intrathymic IL-7: The where, when, and why of IL-7 signaling during T cell development. Hong C, Luckey MA, and Park JH. Seminars in Immunology, 2012, 24:151-158
- Coreceptor gene "imprinting": A genetic solution to a developmental dilemma in T cells. Adoro S, Park JH, Singer A. Cell Cycle 2012, 11: 833-834
- αβ T Cell Receptors that Do Not Undergo Major Histocompatibility Complex-Specific Thymic Selection Possess Antibody-like Recognition Specificities. Tikhonova AN, Van Laethem F, Hanada K, Lu J, Pobezinsky LA, Hong C, Guinter TI, Jeurling SK, Bernhardt G, Park JH, Yang JC, Sun PD, and Singer A. Immunity 2012, 36: 79-91
- Coreceptor gene imprinting governs thymocytes lineage fate. Adoro, S, McCaughtry, T, Erman, B, Alag, A, Van Laethem, F, Park, JH, Tai, X, Kimura, M, Wang, L, Grinberg, A, Kubo, M, Bosselut, R, Love, P, and Singer, A. EMBO J. 2012, 31: 366-377
- Seeing Is Believing: Illuminating the Source of In Vivo Interleukin-7. Kim, GY, Hong, C, and Park, JH. ImmuneNetwork 2011, 11:1-10
- CD4 and CD8 T Cell Immune Activation during Chronic HIV Infection: Roles of Homeostasis, HIV, Type I IFN, and IL-7. Catalfamo M, Wilhelm C, Tcheung L, Proschan M, Friesen T, Park JH, Adelsberger J, Baseler M, Maldarelli F, Davey R, Roby G, Rehm C, and Lane C. J. Immunol. 2011, 186:2106-2116.
- Signaling by intrathymic cytokines, not T cell antigen receptors, specifies CD8 lineage choice and promotes the differentiation of cytotoxic-lineage T cells. Park JH, Adoro S, Guinter T, Erman B, Alag AS, Catalfamo M, Kimura MY, Cui Y, Lucas PJ, Gress RE, Kubo M, Hennighausen L, Feigenbaum L, and Singer A. Nat. Immunol. 2010, 11(3):257-64.